What are you cooking with Billy B’s?
I love this sauce! Billy B’s has flavors for everyone, but the Mesquite and the Original are my favorites.
- Mix your favorite Billy B’s sauce half-and-half with a vinegar brine of your choice
- Marinate for 12-24hrs
- Remove wings from marinade & pat dry
- Place wings on grill at medium heat turning often
- Brush wings with Billy B’s Sauce every time after turning the wings
- Cook until the internal temp is 165 degrees or when the juices run clear
- Remove wings and enjoy!
This is one of my most popular go-to recipes for my grilled wings!
Vegan BBQ Tofu
From Colleen (Smyrna DE)
Hint: Freeze extra firm tofu to give it a chewier, firmer & more meaty texture.
- Drain tofu block and squeeze out excess water.
- Cut into pieces approximately 1″ or smaller.
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup Billy B’s BBQ sauce (any flavor) in a bowl with 1 cup water.
- Place tofu cubes in a plastic container with tight fitting cover.
- Pour BBQ mixture over the tofu, cover and shake to coat all the tofu cubes.
- Place in refrigerator to let the marinade thoroughly soak into the tofu. Leave overnight.
- When ready to bake, pour extra marinade into a bowl and set aside.
- Spread tofu cubes on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes. Turn or shake every 5 minutes until mostly dry and edges get a little crispy. You can also use an air fryer for this.
- Serve over a bed of rice and if you like, warm up the left over marinade and pour over for a nice glaze.
From Susan B
- 1 Envelope of Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. of ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 Billy B’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce & Marinade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the above ingredients, shape into a loaf and use a 13×9 baking or roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or till your preference, let stand for 10 minutes then serve
Serves 8 people or 4 Hungry people!!
Stuffed Pork Loin
From Matt (Audobon NJ)
- 1 pork loin about 12 inches long
- BBQ rub – any pork rub that you like
- BBQ sauce – Billy B’s original
- 1 package of bacon, chopped
- 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 block of softened cream cheese
- Butchers twine
- Preheat grill to 350 using 2 zone method.
- In a skillet cook chopped bacon till crispy then drain and set aside.
- Take pork loin and butterfly it till it’s about a 1/4 thick.
- Once butterflied, take pork rub of your choice and coat on one side.
- For the filling mix the mozzarella, cream cheese and bacon. Spread evenly over one side.
- Tightly roll the pork loin so it’s completely rolled around itself. Use butchers twine to wrap the stuffed loin and tie tightly.
- After it’s tied, apply more pork rub to the outside evenly until completely covered.
- Let rest for 10 min for the rub to sweat in.
- Place the pork loin on the cool side of your preheated grill.
- Cook for about 20 min then check the internal temperature. When it reaches around 125 glaze with bbq sauce.
- Next, place on the hot side of grill to sear the outside and cook till internal temperature is 145-155, then pull off and let rest.
- After it’s rested for 10 min remove the twine, slice and enjoy!
Goes great with grilled veggies and rice, or baked beans and mashed potatoes!!
From Billy B
- 1 Pack of Manicotti
- 1 – lb sweet or hot Italian sausage
- 1 – lb ground veal
- 12 oz – 5 Italian cheeses
- 1 – pack of maple smoked bacon
- 1 – Table spoon Italian seasoning
- 1 – Tablespoon of minced or fresh garlic
- 1 – Tablespoon of parsley
- 3/4 – Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 – Teaspoon Pepper
- Mix all of the spices, meat and cheeses together
- Par boil manicotti for 5 minutes – let cool
- Stuff manicotti with mixture and wrap with one piece of maple bacon
- Sprinkle your favorite BBQ seasoning over each Shot Gun Shell
- Place in tin tray and spray bottom of pan
- Grill or smoker on 250 degrees for 1:30 minutes
- Raise grill temperature to 350 and cook for 10 minutes
- After the 10 minutes use Billy B’s Mesquite BBQ Sauce and coat each Shot Gun Shell allowing it to caramelize which is 10 minutes or so and Bang; eat those Billy B’s SG Shells!
Marinated Filet Mignon
From William (Alloway NJ)
- Take your Filet Mignon and fork it with a kitchen fork on both sides
If you prefer a meat seasoning you can season your filets on both sides as well.
- Place your filets into a zip lock bag with Billy B’s Mesquite BBQ Sauce & Marinade and shake well to cover.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator for 48 hours (the vinegar will break the meat down perfectly and you won’t believe the flavors and the tenderness when cooked).
- Remove filets from the bag and let your fillets sit until they’re at room temperature. Be sure to reserve the BBQ in the bag for later.
- Use your grill to smoke the fillets for 90 minutes and then put them on a high heat until cooked to your preference (rare, medium or well).
- Place your filets on low heat until cooked to your preference (rare, medium or well). I always use tin foil on my grill. I make a boat and pour the contents of the bag (saved from step #4) onto the tinfoil for the cook.
- When Billy B’s BBQ Sauce and Marinade starts to caramelize on the outer edge of the tinfoil the fillets are a perfect medium.
Serve with a healthy helping of potatoes and grilled veggies.
Sausage Peppers & Onions
- Choose your cooking vessel – pan/tin tray if cooking for a crowd
- Cover bottom of cooking vessel with olive oil
- Once hot, add your desired amount of granulated or freshly chopped garlic
- As garlic browns, add your Peppers & Onions (frozen bags work well or freshly chopped (your preference)
- While cooking the above at the same time cook your preferred Vegan, Turkey, Chicken, Pork, Bison, Dinosaur or Venison sausage on the grill
- Once your Peppers & Onions are cooked to your desired taste, incorporate your Billy B’s Sweet & Spicy into the Peppers & Onions and cover. Use 1/2 bottle (8 oz) or if you’re cooking in quantity, use the entire bottle (16 oz).
This dish can be placed over a bed of rice or have some nice Italian Rolls from your favorite bakery. Place some provolone cheese on the rolls, and then add your Sausage Onion and Peppers smothered in Billy B’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce & Marinade.